QLD GOVT Dept. of Communities
- 10m high x 15m wide simulated climbing surface
- Dual belay option harness system Soft fall rubberized safety flooring
- Curve insulated composite roof panel system
- Equipment storeroom Rainwater harvesting system
- QMBA award winning project
- Situated behind the dunes in Tallebudgera, fixtures and finish have been appropriately specified with stainless steel fixtures, specialised paint finishes and fibre reinforced plastic substituted flooring.
- The climbing surface has been replicated and installed from a real life cliff face in Bulgaria, transported and erected by a world leading climbing wall specialist