Tweed Shire Council
Tweed Heads, NSW
- Approx 2500m2 of timber boardwalk varying from 3-10m in width
- Safe and well-lit beach decks, walkways and cycle-ways
- Sheltered swimming areas, and open play spaces
- 238 panel foreshore bank revetment and drainage amalgamation, with in-line filtration works to improve water quality in the harbour
- World class water sensitive urban design (WSUD) features, eliminating the need for irrigation
- QMBA 2011 Civil Contractor of the Year Award
- Cement & Concrete Association Public Domain Award Winner
- Tweed Shire Council’s cornerstone to rejuvenating the CBD and long-term economic stability of the Tweed/Coolangatta area.
- All aspects of the built environment has complimented the surrounding natural, cultural and built landscape while protecting and promoting the natural beauty and environment of the area.